Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thoughts, thoughts and more thoughts.

Its jus words and words these days but who gives a damn, its my blog. I have been doing lots of thinking lately. Well, perhaps there isn't much to do besides thinking and more thinking. Exercise (gotta work those unutilised muscles) always leave mi drained at the end of the day. Sometimes, we live in our world of comfort that we take everything and everyone for granted. It is at this point that I am able to pause, reflect and take stock of everything.
B jus left my hse. Specially brought lunch for mi. Happy. At least its nice to know that someone out there cares enuff to bring lunch over. N i hear of pple offering DVDs/VCDs to kill those bored afternoons, tonics to boost my recovery. Heart warmed.
At the moment, there's nth much I can do except wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home