Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I m back!

In case some of u've been wondering where i've been, I've been recuperating at home.

From ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) reconstruction.

What??

For the uninformed, please see this.

For a start, it has been a hell of pain. Never felt anything worse in 25 years on Mother Earth. Mobility has been greatly affected but but, through this whole ordeal, there's plenty of thanks I've to give.
D has been fantastic. Absolutely sacrificial without any complaints. If there was an award for being ideal nurse, maid, gf etc, everything in one, she will sure get it. I really thank god for her in my life. I m not going into details but yeah, I really appreciate everything you have done.
The family's been encouraging too. Though they always laugh at mi.
B, J, SM dropped by and played a round of mj w mi to kill e boredom that comes with lying in bed excessively.
Get well sms frm J brightened up those gloomy days.
Msn msgs frm LY, E amid many others. Forgive mi if i leave any of u out.
Sigh, I guess it will be another few weeks before I walk normally.
Will I ever play ball again? (This injury was caused by playing soccer)
Its hard to say but I definitely will not be as active as before.
There's so much I wanna do. So much I wanna say. Can't wait to do those.
As of now, can't say much so stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home